Upcoming Board Meetings:
|Wednesday, February 8th, 2017|
|Wednesday, March 8th, 2017|
|Wednesday, April 12th, 2017|
|Wednesday, May 10th, 2017|
|Wednesday, June 14th, 2017|
|Wednesday, July 12th, 2017|
|Wednesday, August 9th, 2017|
|Wednesday, September 13th, 2017|
|Wednesday, October 11th, 2017|
|Wednesday, November 8th, 2017|
|Wednesday, December 13th, 2017|
|Wednesday, January 10th, 2018|
Minutes are available upon request
The Argyle BIA welcomes anyone interested in attending our meetings. To attend, we ask that you follow our rules and regulations which are defined below.
Rules & Regulations
- Notice of the next Board of Management meeting will be posted on the Argyle BIA website
- Anyone choosing to attend a meeting shall remain unrecognized, and is only permitted to observe
- If a member of the public would like to participate in a board meeting, they must request to do so in writing, seven to ten days prior to the next meeting
- If the proposal is approved by the board, the individual will be added to the agenda and have five minutes to deliver their proposal in front of the Board of Management
In accordance with the city of London By-Law No. A.-6873-929 articles:
- The meetings of the Board of Management and the meetings of the members shall be open to the public, but any individual that the board deems to have engaged in improper conduct may be excluded from the meeting at any point in time.
- The Board of Management may close a meeting, or a part of the meeting to the public only in accordance with section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001.